Saturday 3 December 2011

The American suburbanite returns to rural England

The last time my husband and I were in the States together, he had to leave me behind while I waited for my visa application to be processed. Not this time, for the first time in our 3 year relationship we are flying out and back together!

This has not been my healthiest trip unfortunately. I arrived in PA and started coughing so badly I went to the Doctors on Monday,had one of the worst stiff necks/shoulders in my life (even worse than after one of the several car accidents I have been in) and topped it all off with a migraine. We have made the best of our northern leg of our holiday though and I will be sure to post some pictures soon.

In the mean time the view from my seat as I post in JFK airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment