Thursday 3 January 2013

Happy New Year

Yeah, I'm a few days late, but nothing new here on that end. I still enjoy life at my own pace! Just a quick post to run down the last year as one of my resolutions is to write more.

So 2012 was a busy year I visited 7 countries (including my home countries of USA and UK)

I sadly lost 2 dear felines. One large, one small. The charismatic Keera the panther that touched and taught so many about the plight of the Florida panther. And my beloved Isis the little Manx black cat that went everywhere with me. They both battled cancer and both loss the battle, sadly I was on the opposite side of the Atlantic when each passed, a heart breaking way to loose an animal. But there was good news too!

We welcomed my new baby niece into the world

I saw the queen twice, once in York, and once in London!

I spent one week in Portugal

I spent 2 weeks on a ship in the Mediterranean

I crossed the Atlantic 8 times with 4 visits to the states

I spent 3-1/2 weeks in PA

I spent 7-1/2 weeks in FL

We bought a house in FL!

My husband experienced his first tropical storm, Debby was not that impressive.

I rescued 3 animals in Florida, 1 hawk, 1 box turtle, & 1tree frog, all released back into the wild!

We spent 2 weeks giving my parents a whistle stop tour of England

My sister visited for a week and we watched the USA women's soccer team win a gold medal!

I walked my family to the points of wholes in their shoes around England!

I watched one Frankel maintain his perfect record with lucky win #13 in York

We have painted miles of walls in both of our houses and we are still painting!

Wow, and that's only the highlights!

To a happy and healthy 2013!






No comments:

Post a Comment